Friday, February 14, 2014

"Single" Pringles

Happy (?) Valentine’s day! I feel weird wishing people to have a happy day when I know many people have strong negative feelings about today.  Why is that so many people feel sadness and anger on a day of love?

 As a single girl myself, I usually spend the day hanging with my friends stuffing my face with chocolate.  Today we’re celebrating with “single” pringles!  One of my good friends coined this phrase, and I love it!  And I mean, there’s chocolate involved, so what could be better?


What you need:
       Original Pringles- the number you use will depend on your chocolate-Pringle ratio.  If you use less   chocolate, you'll go through more Pringles. 
       1 package semi sweet chocolate chips (the mini-mart on campus was all out of chocolate chips, so I substituted Hershey's milk chocolate instead)

Look at that- another 2 ingredient recipe!  I seem to have a lot of those lately.  

What you do:
Melt the chocolate chips/chocolate bar in the microwave on high in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval.  We’ve done this together many times before.  You know what to do.  Dip Pringles halfway in the chocolate.  You can completely cover them, but I find this more difficult and messy.  Arranged the dipped Pringles on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper and place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes or until the chocolate has set.  




Flower petals because it's Valentine's day!


If you need me, I’ll be with my friends, eating chocolate and watching chick flicks all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment