Sunday, February 9, 2014

Banana Pudding


Banana pudding is one of those desserts that I will eat anytime, anywhere.  If someone gave me the choice between a rich chocolate cake or banana pudding, I would pick the latter.  And then go back for a slice of the cake, because, well I love chocolate cake, too.  But that is neither here nor there. This is another recipe that reminds me of home because we would eat it on my grandpa’s birthday.  It’s nothing fancy, but it has a special meaning because of all the great memories associated with it.  I hope you have a happy birthday, Grandpa!  You deserve it.


What you need:
1 3.4 oz box vanilla instant pudding
2 cups 2% milk (or however much the box calls for)
1.5-2 C vanilla wafer cookies, depending on how many you like
8 oz cool whip
4-5 medium bananas

What you do:
Prepare the pudding according to the package instructions and let thicken slightly.  Meanwhile, slice bananas.  Combine the wafer cookies, cool whip, and sliced bananas into the pudding and stir until combined.  Serve immediately.





Want to make this even better?  Add a spoonful of Nutella!

No comments:

Post a Comment