Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Adventures in San Francisco


I really love visiting big cities, and San Francisco was no exception.  As I mentioned last week, I was fortunate enough to spend my break in that great city!  The main purpose of the trip was to complete a week long internship at the St. Regis hotel, but that doesn’t mean there wasn’t any time for fun!


My trip started out with a layover in Phoenix.  I got to see my parents, eat delicious Mexican food, and enjoy not wearing a jacket for once.

I'm pretty sure I was the only one in the airport wearing a long sleeve shirt.



My younger brother and sister had their break the week before mine, so they had flown out on Wednesday to see my grandparents.   When I arrived in California, they were there to pick me up at the airport!


The three of us spent the weekend with my grandparents exploring the city and going to the beach.


On Monday I officially began my internship.  Isn’t the hotel nice?? I’m pretty sure the bathroom was a big as my dorm room.


I stayed busy throughout the day, but at night my roommate Kim and I were able to tour the city.



We did exciting things like eating Thai food, shopping at Union Square, getting Boba tea, and taking selifes in Macy’s in front of a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge.



It looks kind of convincing, right??



I had such a great time over break!  It was wonderful seeing my family, I learned a lot through my internship, and I met a new friend.  

And now there's only 6 more weeks until summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment